Revenge Piss on the stairs

REVENGE IS SWEET! The stupid cow from above bugging me for months, I would not clean the hall neat! When I am coming from the party last Sunday, I piss her revenge the whole staircase full! My yellow juice splashes merrily down to the basement;-) "I wish you a nice weekend, you old snipe!" ... Well, she did it now!
SweetChili's profile
SweetChili - Revenge Piss on the stairs

SweetChili - Revenge Piss on the stairs

SweetChili - Revenge Piss on the stairs

SweetChili - Revenge Piss on the stairs

SweetChili - Revenge Piss on the stairs

SweetChili - Revenge Piss on the stairs

SweetChili - Revenge Piss on the stairs

SweetChili - Revenge Piss on the stairs

SweetChili - Revenge Piss on the stairs

SweetChili - Revenge Piss on the stairs
All videos and photos of SweetChili